2019년 9월 1일 일요일

[Q&A] Will I ever get my muscle fixed?


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 










Q.
Will I ever get my muscle fixed?
The doctors won't see me. What should I do?

* A:
Why do doctors refuse to see you??

* A:
no you will not get it fixed

* A:
See if you can get a better doctor.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
==========
 
 
[ Today News! ]
 
Identity management.
News : Consumer Identity and Access Management (IAM) Market Insights by Industry Volume, Opportunities, Type, Product ...

Prince Andrew
News : Prince Andrew parties with sex beast Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump at luxury resort

Danny Trejo
News : Hollywoodreif: Schauspieler Danny Trejo rettete Bub aus Auto

Milos Raonic
News : Milos Raonic abandonne et offre ainsi la victoire à Félix Auger ...

A.C. Milan. Hakan Çalhanoğlu. Marco Giampaolo. Brescia. Horst Hrubesch.
News : AC Milan müht sich zu Arbeitssieg gegen Aufsteiger

Serena Williams. US Open. Ashleigh Barty. Margaret Court. Karolína Plíšková.
News : US Open - Serena, Barty, Pliskova et Svitolina ce dimanche

Whitney Houston
News : "Bodyguard" mit Whitney Houston: Fünf spannende Fakten zum Kultfilm


==========
 



My Blog URL : byeon6g3unf0ry0u.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기