2019년 9월 1일 일요일

[Q&A] My ex cheated and it’s dricing me insane, all I think about is suicide and she refuses to give the details which drives me crazy?


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 










Q.
My ex cheated and it’s dricing me insane, all I think about is suicide and she refuses to give the details which drives me crazy?


* A:
She's your ex for a reason. Get over it and move on with your life.

* A:
If something is dricing you insane it is too late to do something about it.

* A:
the world does not need more snowflakes like you .

* A:
and that is why she is your ex


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
==========
 
 
[ Today News! ]
 
Amazon rainforest
News : Humans are to blame for the burning Amazon, not wind and heat, environmental group says

August Inselkammer
News : Helikopter-Crash auf Mallorca: August Inselkammer und Familie tot

UK Biobank. Genetics. Research. United Kingdom.
News : UK Biobank Requires Earth's Geneticists To Cooperate, Not Compete

Liverpool F.C.. Burnley F.C.. Sadio Mané. Jürgen Klopp. Mohamed Salah. Roberto Firmino. 2018–19 Premier League.
News : 'No issue' - Henderson plays down Mane/Salah row after Liverpool's win at Burnley

Patriots
News : Patriots reportedly release Dontrelle Inman after Josh Gordon reinstatement, place Gordon on NFI list

Southampton vs Man United
News : Southampton

Brixen im Thale. Tyrol.
News : Brixen im Thale: Motorräder brennen in Garage


==========
 



My Blog URL : byeon6g3unf0ry0u.blogspot.com

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기